DejaCode is nexB's product suite for managing a software component supply chain. Discover it today at http://www.dejacode.com
nexB's first product is DejaCode Enterprise Server. DejaCode Enterprise Server is a central business system for managing software components including your policies, software licenses, software components, and products or other systems. DejaCode Enterprise is designed to accept software inventories and bills of material from nexB's DejaCode Analysis Server or from any other system.
- Centrally manage software component and license information from any source - internal or external audit, software development system or other
- Track complete Software BOM for any product or system, including unlimited versions
- Apply your policies to usage of licenses or components
- Generate Attribution and Redistribution documentation for open source components of a Product
- License Library - A repository of software licenses including a comprehensive set of public open source licenses and proprietary licenses. For each license, DejaCode Enterprise has a comprehensive matrix of obligations and restrictions based on your policies.
- Component Catalog - A repository of reusable software components including open source, third-party and original software. For each component, DejaCode Enterprise has detailed metadata including origin, license, language, recommended usage and "where used" in your organization.
- Product Portfolio - A repository of Software BOMs for your products and products that you have licensed. For each Software BOM, DejaCode Enterprise has a complete list of the software components and other files including links to the Component Catalog where relevant.